CADSTREAM FOR LIVER 1.0
The most important features of processing algorithm are the following:
- Maximum Intensity Projections (MIP).
- Subtraction images before and after the injection of the contrast agent.
- Diffusion Analysis – ADC Maps.
- Improved Patient Movement Correction algorithm.
- Signal intensity curves of suspected areas and of the normal parenchyma for comparison.
- Automatic segmentation of liver in regions, since Radiologist pointed out some points of interest.
- Calculation of the total volume of the liver, the right and left lobe and the suspected area.
- Automated comparison of two exams of the same patient and calculation of the changes that have occurred in the meantime.
- Easy Reporting in PDF format.